Monday, March 16, 2009

blog # 1 so original !

hello!

so,i am new here and just getting starting.this blog will be about my daily ups and downs,new

things that i enjoy,skincare,and more.so,to start it off,i will tell you a little about me.

i do have problem skin.i have mild-moderate acne and oily skin.so,part of this blog will be

monitoring my diet and skin.this is also part of the reason why im not good at makeup.im good at

restricting myself from makeup,but not as well in unhealthy foods. so,thats all i have to say for

now. and by the way, i like to remain anonymous,because i am shy about my skin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtnee!

    Could you please post another comment on the giveaway post with your e-mail? That was I can cocet you with you win, and I can answer your question about adding widgets to your sidebar :-)

    Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cocet*??? how did THAT typo happen? *contact*

    ReplyDelete